Connect with me on Google+

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Students getting their Florida Real Estate License to start Real Estate Careers have GREAT EXPERIENCES at Larson Educational Services


WOW! I am reading through our end of class evaluations from our recently finished Florida Real Estate License Course and I have tears in my eyes. Our students had absolutely FANTASTIC things to say about our course, the instructors, our staff, our facilities and the overall experience they received from Larson Educational Services.

A couple of the comments that really made me teary-eyed - they are again as I read them over - and really sum up what we are all about are these ones:

"I would recommend this course without hesitation. The level of service at Larson has gone above and beyond. I believe Larson Educational Services has set a high standard that has no comparable."

"This course was much, much better than any course I have taken in the past. You are the best, hands down! Thank you all so much. I'm so thankful I picked your school."

"EXCELLENT! I was impressed the first day I came in with your professionalism, politeness and impeccable facilities. I was never disappointed."

Getting feedback like this lets you know that you're doing something right. We have more comments like this on our Student Testimonials page of our website. When you build a business from scratch, like we have at Larson, everything is dependent on the customer experience, but in our case, you need to add in the classroom and education experience as well, and it sounds like we are doing an excellent job.



Our students are with us for 8 hours for 8 days. That's a lot of time together. Plus, this is an emotionally charged arena as people are very excited about starting real estate careers by getting their Florida Real Estate License. We have been doing this for about 30 years as a family and we have developed a great curriculum and service-minded organization that really sets us apart from the competition and makes us different.

If you would like to know more about a Florida Real Estate License or have questions about real estate careers, please feel free to contact us at
(239) 344-7510 or go to LarsonEd.com to learn more.

Thank you again for the great evaluations from all of our students.

Brad Larson
Google

No comments:

Post a Comment