1. Sellers want you to be a market expert.This means understanding what similar homes are selling for and how long they are listed before they sell. This information will better equip you to inform your client’s expectations.
2. Sellers want you to be a product expert.Know their home inside and out so you can respond to possible buyers’ objections. Also take account of features of the property that make it unique within the market or that you know will be hard selling points.
3. Sellers want you to do the research in advance of looking at the property.This is where your professionalism comes into play. The reason they hired you is so they don’t have to do the work, so do your homework.
4. Sellers want you to set the right price the first time.Overreaching the market can cost you and your client precious time, especially if they are making a move soon and need the cash from the sale to move into a new home.
5. Sellers want you to explain the local market and estimate how long it will take to sell.This goes back to you doing the homework so the client doesn’t have to. Learn the house and learn the market and communicate what you find to the client so they better understand pricing expectations. These tips will help you become better prepared to meet client expectations for real estate agents.
Either way, Larson Educational Services has you covered with timely and market-ready information taught in professional classrooms by instructors who care about your success. Learn more about the courses we have to offer in Fort Myers, Naples or Online at the following link - http://www.larsoned.com/realestate/ - or simply call a friendly Larson representative at (239) 344-7510.
Larson Educational Services looks forward to earning the right to be your real estate school of choice!
Larson Educational Services
1400 Colonial Blvd. Suite 44
Fort Myers, FL 33907