5. Have personal and company information readily available.Be sure that all of the materials have the same look so people are easily able to associate all of your materials to you.
6. Have community information available as well.This is where your farming research will come in handy, because you should already know about the area in order to sell people on certain aspects of the community that will appeal to them. However, if you haven’t done the research, be sure to run down to the community hotspots before the open house so you can pick up some of their marketing materials for display.
7. Set out all documents pertaining to the house.This includes: inspection reports, appraisals or comps, major repairs and warranties, blueprints for additions or future possible improvements.
8. Greet each visitor.Find out what the buyers are looking for and, if possible, show them why the home fits those requirements.
9. Ask for feedback.This is where your salesmanship comes out to shine. If you get people to tell you what they don’t like about the property, you can find a way to ease their fears or worries with positive parts of the home or let them know that they may have nothing to worry about.
10. Get an appointment for later.Grab their information and make a note to give them a call if and when you have a property that may appeal to them more. Using these tips (and the ones from our last post) when holding an open house will increase the odds that the house will sell and/or you will gain more prospects in the process.
Prospecting tips #1
Prospecting tips #2
Larson Educational Services
1400 Colonial Blvd. Suite 44
Fort Myers, FL 33907